To contact GRANILOURO use any of the following means
GRANITOS DE LOURO, S.A. (GRANILOURO)
Cerquido, 37 A
36475 – Salceda de Caselas
42º 05′ 24.9″ N · 08º 37′ 35.1″ W
42.0902421 · -8.6264177
+34 986 34 34 08
DATA PROTECTION LAW: (EU) Regulation 2016/679 GDPR.
· Identity: GRANITOS DEL LOURO, S.A. – NIF: A-36.057.305
· Address: CERQUIDO, 37A – SAN ESTEBAN DE BUDIÑO, 36.475 SALCEDA DE CASELAS (PONTEVEDRA) · Telephone: 986 34 34 08 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: To manage the sending of information requested of us. DATA STORAGE: Your data will be stored unless the suppression of the same is requested by the interested party. PROCESSING LEGITIMATION: Consent of the interested party. DATA RECIPIENT: No data transfers will be made. DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES: No international data transfers will be made. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
· Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, to know what it is, what it is used for, how long it will be kept, its origin and whether it has been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
· Rectification: right to request rectification of inaccurate data and to complete any personal data that is incomplete.
· Erasure: right to request the erasure of personal data when it is inappropriate, excessive, or no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including the right to be forgotten.
· Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
· Restriction of Processing: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
· Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
EXERCISING OF RIGHTS: The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and sending it to the address mentioned above. For more information: www.agpd.es RIGHT TO COMPLAIN BEFORE THE CONTROL AUTHORITY: In the event that y
not been respected, you may file a claim in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or via the electronic office: https://sedeagpd.gob.es// In both cases, it should be accompanied by the relevant documents.